Unstable BP, pain and vomiting after eating. Admitted to hospital for intestinal virus. What should we do?

my mother suffered intetinal virus admitted inthe hospital in icu for 3days .doctors given antibiotics for subside diarrheal and pian. after dischrge from hospital she is taking bifilac hp,gazel ( probiotic ) tab,redotil 100 mg.but still she is not feeling well ,bp is unstable,still having pain , vomiting after eating .what should we do.after persisting weakness she unable to walk to toilet. kindly advise me.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012