Unsloved medical condition

I am a 15 year old boy that went to bed a year and a half ago was fine when I woke up the room was spinning,I felt like I was going to pass out especially when I stood up I have been riding in a wheel chair for 1 1/2 years cause when I do stand up I really do pass out my blood pressure drops to low I feel like I am not getting any blood to my head can anyone help me???
Asked On : Fri, 11 Dec 2009
Have you been to see a doctor? Veritgo (such as the dizziness you describe) can be a symptom of other things involving the inner ear or other neurological problems. "Generally, see your doctor if you experience any unexplained dizziness or vertigo that recurs periodically for more than two weeks. Although it's uncommon for dizziness to signal a serious illness, see your doctor immediately if you experience dizziness or vertigo along with any of the following: -A new, different or severe headache -A fever of 101 F (38 C) or higher -Double vision or loss of vision -Hearing loss -Trouble speaking -Leg or arm weakness -Loss of consciousness -Falling or difficulty walking -Numbness or tingling -Chest pain, or rapid or slow heart rate The signs and symptoms listed above may signal a more serious problem." - Mayo Clinic Full Mayo Clinic Article on this: These are a few tests they can run: Good Luck to you.