Unsatisfied Sex

Right now, I just don't know what to do, my boyfriend seems to want sex happening. We've been dating for 4 months approximatly now and it seems like it's time to get to the next level for him. He's more experienced than me and he expect sex at his age. I don't know what to really do : say yes or no. I am just scared of it happening. What do you think I should do ? By the way, I'm old : I'm 19.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
They ALL want sex, I don't care how old they are. You didn't say how old you are, but you sound young. What I would like to tell you is this: It's YOUR body. You are responsible for taking care of it. Do not let anyone else tell you what to do with your body. It's not there for someone else to use to accommodate their own needs, even if you're feeling generous. Using is using. You are not a thing, you are a person. If you don't want to have sex with this person yet, then don't. If they insist, and you're afraid of losing them because of it, you haven't lost anything. Wait for someone who will appreciate you for being you. When you have sex with THAT Person, it will be awesome. Sex is a natural stage in the progression of a relationship, but there are no rules about reaching certain levels at certain times. Men are physically geared to want sex as often as possible. That's just something they have to deal with. You have to deal with taking care of yourself, respecting yourself, and how you will feel when you look in the mirror the next morning. Will you be okay with it, will you be relieved, or will you want a very long hot shower? Good luck to you.