Unsatisfactory results with clomiphene, switched to oestrogen, failed conception, again advised clomiphene. Reason and suggestion?

hello i m having an ovulatory cycle confirmed by follicular study. but my gyn used clomiphene from 3 rd to 7th day. on 9th day during follicle scan they found my endometrium was oonly 3.5mm she advised to insert sildenafil thrice a day for 10 days but my endometrium grew only till 7 mm. i was unable to conceive. then a senior gynaec advised not to take clomiphene but to take oestrogen 2mg tab from day 3 rest of the treatment was same so on day 12th endometrium was 10 mm follicle size was good hcg 5000iu was injected but due to anxiety we cud not maintain intercourse; now my husband says we will go for iui but the fertility expert again suggested to take clomiphene now i m really confused pls help me
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013