Unsafe sex, taken unwanted 72 tab, regular period within a week, no period this month. Pregnant?

I have come from south america wid my husband.. but last month before he left india, we had relation and i took unwanted 72 oral tab.. just an hour or so before i was to complete my 72 hrs or unsafe sex , after dat i had regular periods within a weeks and 10 days time, and after my periods last month i was carefree ..but this month i did nt hav periods yet, moreso time is up by one week or 10 days, i fear if i am pregnant or unwanted 72 did nt wrk out properly, is it possible dat i may gt pregnant eevn after taking oral unwanted 72 and regular periods......
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012