Unsafe sex during ovulation. Taken nordette. Chances at pregnancy?

hi doctor... my my husband and i had unsafe sex on my ovulation period (14 days after my period), the following day we had sex again cause we were so drunk. After 8 hours, took 4 pills of nordette but the following dosage i wasn t able to drink at at exact 12 hours, i took it 17 hours later so I decided to take another dosage at exactly 12 hours... All in all, i took 12 pills of nordette. Im supposed to get my period yesterday, and upto now i don t have it. is there a chance that i could be pregnant? Im really scared as we both don t want to have another baby yet.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013