Unsafe sex, bleeding, cramping. Does it mean I m pregnant? Bleeding harmful to fetus?

I've missed a few pills this month and been have unprotected sex with my partner. I've missed more than 4 or 5 , but I took them as soon as I remembered( sometimes days later ). Now I'm bleeding and cramping really bad from the missed pills. I have 3 days until my placebo pills will I still have bleeding when I take those? The only thing I really wanna know is since I'm bleeding does that mean I couldn't be pregnant? Nobody ever Answers that for me. If am pregnant when will the breakthrough bleeding stop? I don't want to harm the fetus if its there. Can you be pregnant if your bleeding from missed pills?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013