Unsafe sex. Had emergency tablets. Will baby have any infection?

if once a girl had sex with some boys like 40 members with safe,

and that girl had sex with one guy with out safe for 4 times like this. and she taken emergency tablets for safety to avoid pregnancy,

again now she is going to marry with my frnd is it good for theair next life without any problem, i had a dought because she already had sex with out safety mean condom by one guy , now if she became pregnant in future is there any problems like any health desease, or
main problem was that babys kids witth who's hobbies like this is main dought for my friend also please solve this problem ,

give any suggestion for their future , is there any chance for older guys hobbies for kids or any dna match will come or else anything with previous boy friends please help them.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013