Unsafe sex. Had discharge, bleeding. Been on Loestrin, missed a pill. Now what?

Hello. I have been on Loestrin 20 for about 8 years now. A few weeks ago I was also on a course of antibiotics whilst continuing to take the pill . I missed one pill. Three days after starting the antibiotics I started to bleed slightly with a discharge . This continued for about 3 weeks or so and is still happening slightly now and now the discharge is brown. I have had unprotected sex whilst this has been going on and before it started and sometimes after or during intercourse there will be some blood or brown discharge. I have had spotting in the past but its never gone on for this long. I m worried.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013