Unquenchable thirst. Diabetes results negative. What other reason could it be?

Hi Since last summer, I keep getting bouts of unquenchable thirst for days and / or weeks at a time, which then results in me going to the toilet all the time. I went to the Doctor and was tested for diabetes but the tests came back negative. It has started to flare up again over the past few weeks. I notice it only tends to happen mid-week when I am at work. I wonder if it is stress related as I am under immense pressure at work or to do with something I eat or drink at work. At work, I drink tea and coffee out of a machine, with contains powdered milk and drink orange squash. There is nothing else I have at work that I do not have at home. Can you advise me? I currently can t quench my thirst, can t sleep (stress-related) and have a headache but don t want to take headache medication every day. Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 5 May 2012