Unprotected sex,no ejaculation in the vagina,delayed periods,causes and early pregnancy signs

Hi, I have a pregnancy question.. My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex (stupid, i know) and I made sure it didn t get inside me when he came, and after i still regretted it, but anyways. I got nervous when my period was late but i know that sex can delay that. And I m not on the pill . But Now it has been 2 weeks and 1 day and I still haven t gotten my period. It has happened before, So i m not sure if it is just because my period is jumpy, or if i could be pregnant . What are early symptoms and when could I be seeing these start? Could It be just because of my jumpy period?
Asked On : Fri, 4 May 2012