Unprotected sex, worried about pregnancy. Wants to take ECP. History of lupus, APAS. Side effects?

Hi I had unprotected sex last night and I am worried because I am fertile though I have seen that my partner s semen was withdrawn outside my vagaina I am still paranoid that maybe something could have been accidentally dropped inside me..I am planning to drink some after morning pill or emergency contraceptive pill..but I am worried about it s possible side effects on me I am 21 years old and I have systemic lupus and APAS..what should I do?please help me..it would already be 23hrs since my sexual encounter happened..thank you doctors.
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
THANK YOU FOR YOUR QUESTION,YOU ARE GENERALLY DID NOT WORRY ABOUT REACTION & ADVERSE EFFECT OF CONTRACEPTIVE,NOW DAYS YOU CAN USE NON-STEROIDAL CONTRACEPTIVE WHICH HIGHLY SAFE & WT.GAIN NOT SEEN,ORMELOXIFENE (ALSO KNOWN AS CENTCHROMAN) IS ONE OF THE SELECTIVE ESTROGEN RECEPTOR MODULATORS OR SERMS, A CLASS OF MEDICATION WHICH ACTS ON THE ESTROGEN RECEPTOR. IT IS BEST KNOWN AS A NON-HORMONAL, NON-STEROIDAL ORAL CONTRACEPTIVE WHICH IS TAKEN ONCE PER WEEK. AND IT IS CURRENTLY MARKETED THERE UNDER THE TRADE NAME SAHELI.[2] ORMELOXIFENE HAS ALSO BEEN LICENSED UNDER THE TRADE NAMES NOVEX-DS, CENTRON AND SEVISTA,GOD BLESS YOU