Unprotected sex, worried about pregnancy. Took MT abortion pills, no bleeding. Suggestions?

i am ,im 23 yrs old,i had unprotected sex with my husband,we have planned to give birth to a baby later.always we use the withdrawal method in sex.after having sex i didnt take the morning after pill.later i was afraid regarding pregnancy so took mt pill( abortion pill ).and added to this my actual period date is 18th nov .but still i didnt have any bleeding .i took tablet 3 days before pls tell me what i have to do im very much afraid.already i had a abortion using mt pill..pls tell me whether i can conceive again.i want baby
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012