Unprotected sex without the ortho evra patch on, have tiredness, nausea, sore breasts, mood swings. Pregnancy?

I started the ortho evra patch a little over a month ago and got my period during the first week. During the 3rd week the patch fell off and ended up getting my period for the second time that month. I Had to wait 2 weeks to get a refill, I had sex without protection. I started the patch again after those 2 weeks and have been feeling really tired, nauseous, sore breasts and moody. I dont know what to do and I dont know which period to use to calculate if im late or not. Could I be pregnant? HELP???
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  27 Awaiting Answer