Unprotected sex, withdrawal method, missed periods. Negative pregnancy test. Pregnant?

Hello , i am 21yrs old, recently i had intercourse with my partner, we tried the withdrawl method , i had my past periods on 31st augst, my nxt due was between 28th sept, i had my intercourse 9days before my nxt period time , now i missed my period, immediately i tested urine home kit , my result was negative all the time , bt still my periods is not occurring ,could i be pregnant???
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012
Mar 2016

Withdrawal method has high failure rate (around 15 to 27%) and it depends on ovulation time. If your period is regular with 28 to 30 days duration, then possibility of pregnancy is quite low.

Hormonal imbalance and mental stress can cause late period. However, I suggest to undergo one blood test for beta-hCG to confirm pregnancy and consult with doctor after that.

Good luck.