Unprotected sex, withdrawal method. Vagina tight, result faint blue. Pregnant?

I had my period on 31st August which lasted 6 days, had unprotected sex on 7 + 8 sept and started pill on 13th, however I only took a pill on 13 and 14th sept and then stopped them. I had unprotected sex on 15 + 16 September and then had a withdrawal bleed on 18-23 which was light and brown in colour. On 2nd October I had spotting ( discharge , not blood ) which lasted until 5th October. Which I then took a pregnancy test (clearblue plus) and got a very faint positive. And also tested with an internet cheapie (one step) and got a faint positive. So I retested in the afternoon and another very faint positive with clearblue plus. I tested 4 days later and got another faint positive on clearblue (which i took out the casing to get a better look at 8 minutes and a definite blue, thick line was visible) and Internet cheapie was also a very faint positive. Last night I noticed my vagina is very tight (swollen) and has a blue/purple tint so I retested this morning with clearblue plus and got a negative. Could I be pregnant and get a false negative? And would the vaginal tightness be caused by pregnancy?
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  20 Awaiting Answer