Unprotected sex with two men, tested positive. Confused who the father is? Concerned about my conception date

My LMP was 23 December. I don t have regular periods. I had sex with my bf on 6th jan, 10th jan and 14th jan. I broke up with him and went with another guy and had sex with him on 16th jan. though he ejaculated outside, but I doubt that since he pulled out at last minute he might have spilled a part of it inside me. I tested positive on 25th jan morning. It was a very faint positive and test sensitivity was 50 iu/ml. And again at night I took test which was strong positive. I had first ultrasound on 13 feb which showed me 6 weeks 6 days. CRL 8mm and MSD 16mm. and my second ultrsound was on 25th feb, which showed Crl of 2.4 cm and gestationa age 9 weeks Confused who the father is and why doesn t my ultrasound match my LMP. Please help. I m Really concerned about my conception date.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013