Unprotected sex with smoker, taking clopilet, propanolol post abrasion stroke. Will that reduce pregnancy chances?

An 24 years female and had abrasion stroke two weeks ago due to chronic now on clopilet,propanalol and trinerve.but I had unprotected sex two days after ovulation which is quite risky I guess.the guy is a smoker but not a heavy one.Do you think there s any chance the drugs am on and smoking could reduce my chances of getting pregnant?and should I use an emergency pill it being more than 24 hours. After intercourse?what are my chances of not getting pregnant?
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012