Unprotected sex with different partners, have stomach and back pain, burning urination, whitish discharge. STI, HIV test negative. Suggestion?

I have had unprotected sex with a few different partners that i dont know the history of. I have symptoms that include lower stomach pain, some back pain , burning sometimes when I pee, and a whitish discharge . I have recently been test for all STIs including HIV , and all the results came back negative, but they said HIV tests arent always 100% accurate. So i am just concerned with what these symptoms mean..
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012