Unprotected sex with HIV positive woman, syphilis, hiv antibody test negative, feels weak

Hi,Hi, on December 31st 2011 i had unprotected sex with an hiv positive woman(i knew her status later) then again on 2nd January 2012. I later discovered that she had syphilis .i went for an hiv antibody test(3rd gen) on 29 February which came out negative,again i wen on 2nd april did the same test which was exactly 91 days(13 weeks) after last exposure. Now my questions the last test conclusive or should i test again? 2. Is it possible to catch syphilis and not hiv and vice-vesa. Ps. I also feel weak and sometimes experience random joint pains
Asked On : Sat, 19 May 2012