Unprotected sex, white liquid on penis before sex. Chances of pregnancy?

I have a question about pregnancy... Its a little bit complicated but i will try to explain it as easy as posible...so lets begin My gilfriend and i had sex,almost one week ago...we did not use protection,any kind,but...my whole penis did not got in her vagina ,just the head of it,i puted it 2-3 times and it was there maybe just a few seconds...before that maybe an our ago i was in the shower and i masturbated... I noticed some white liquid on my head of the penis,but i did not cum,so should i be woried,is she pregnang or?
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012
Hello and welcome to healthcare magic !!
well given your history complete penetration has not happened but it is not a necessity for pregnancy to happen and the white liquid is what is called pre cum which is produced to lubricate and may have active motile sperms my advice would be to wait for your girl friend's period if it doesn't happen get a urine pregnancy test and in the future be very careful about unsafe sex.
take care.