Unprotected sex while on pill, have pregnancy symptoms, light spotting after stopping pill, low appetite. Opinion?

I think im pregnant... I was on the pill but only for a week before I had sex without protection... Ive been told that means that it cannot be used as a contraceptive . Since then, I stopped taking the pill anyway. Ive been really nauseous, really tired, really emotional. I have really sore breasts and these weird pimple things around my nipples. I also had some light spotting about 4 days after the sex, 2 days after i stopped taking the pill. That lasted for two days. I also seem to only want to eat yogurt at the moment. The thought of any other food makes me want to vomit ... What do you think?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013