Unprotected sex, vaginal spotting, dark red bleeding, sore breasts. History of PCOS. Pregnancy symptoms?

I had sex 14 days ago and I m suppouse To get my period tomorrow. After 9 days of when i had sex i wipe and I got light red spots. And the yesterday i wiped and i got dark red blood . Turning pink over the day but never leaking on my underwear. I never spot. I am 16 and I have PCOS . I take povera to get my period. i have been tired lately. I have sore and heavy boobs. I have been going pee more often. Even woke up in tavhe middle of the night to go. I havw light cramps . Could i be pregnant we had sex twice and he used the pull out method.
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013