Unprotected sex, vaginal itching, vaginal bleeding. Taken postinor 1 birth control. Causes for symptoms?

good morning, i had unprotected sex with my bf last week and i used postinor 1 like 3 times after each round. we still had sex after but i did not take postinor again cos i was scared it was too much. and he did not release inside me again. instead, i started taking lime. i started having vaginal itching then yesterday, i saw blood like my menses but it was just for yesterday. it stopped this morning. i saw my period last on the 26th of last month and im nt supposed to see it again until at least 25 days. i am so worried. pleas help
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013