Unprotected sex using withdrawal method, mild headaches, brown spot in underwear. Pregnancy symptoms?

Hi.. My last period was Nov. 19. After my period, i had an intercourse w/ my partner. And on Dec. 3, when I woke up, i have a brown spot, and thats it, after il take a bath, no following spot. Now I made a pregnancy test but its NEGATIVE . And in additional, my partner use Withdrawal method , and he has a low sperm count . But we are both sexually active. And since late month of November, I have mild headache till now. What it should be?
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012