Unprotected sex, used emergency pill, have nausea, tender breasts, negative pregnancy test, yellow discharge. Pregnancy symptoms?

Hi, I am a 27 year old girl. My cycle started on 13th july. And it ended on 19th. I had sex with my bf on 30th july. We both were new and din t knew much about how to do it. We just did it and forgot to use any contraception but he pulled out before ejaculation . Since then I feel going to washroom very frequently. At that time we were not aware about the precum. Then we had unproctected sex on 12th august and then used emergency contraceptive ipill. I din t get my period on 13th. After taking pill i had nauseating feeling, tendered breast till yesterday. Nausea goes away. I took pregnancy test and it was negative. Today I have dark yellow and brown color discharge. I am scared if I am pregnant. Please help me.. i searched on internet after pill symptoms matched a lot with pregnancy symptoms . I am confused. Sometime I feel my first time could have caused pregnancy .. Please advise..
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012