Unprotected sex, urgency to pass urine, tickling and itching. Reason?

Hi, I ve gotten a new boyfriend and he likes to come inside of me on a regular basis. I m not on any contraception currently and this has been happening for the past 2 months, any time of the month except when I had my period. As of about a week ago, every half hour or more so I feel like my bladder is going to burst with urine so I rush to the toilet to experience only a few drops of urine. When I do pee, no matter how much, I feel a tickling sensation occur and I can t help but laugh. I m not sure what is wrong but I ve never had this before. It doesn t hurt, but it gets really ticklish and slightly itchy. What is it?
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012
Hello ma'am and welcome.

It does sound like you could be experiencing symptoms of a urinary tract infection. To confirm the same you will have to visit a hospital and provide a sample of your urine for analysis.

In the meantime, please abstain from sexual contact, drink plenty of water to stay hydrated.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes.