Unprotected sex, unable to retract foreskin, swelling. History of chlamydia. Treatment?

My boyfriend and i have been dating for a year.we have been tested for and treated for chlamydia a few months ago and now everytime we have sex the foreskin around his head is swollen for days at a time he says it s hard to retract but doesnt complain of burning when urinates. I m worried because I do not have multiple partners and neither does he. It happened again last night but we didn t have sex for very long and today he was complaining of swelling . Is there something wrong with me???
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012