Unprotected sex two days before ovulation. Chance of pregnancy?

Hi, On the 22nd I had unprotected sex with my bf. My 14th day of my cycle ( ovulation ) was the 24th. Is it likely that i can still be pregnant even though i had sex a day or two before i ovulated?? I ve also had a slight cramping on my lower left doesnt really hurt, its a feeling thats hard to describe. Anyway, its way to early to test for pregnacy so any help on whats going on would be great!
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013
unprotected sex 2 -3 days before and after the 14 day of a 28 days cycle (Ovulation) provide a high probability of getting pregnant because the spermatozoid survives for 3-4 days in the uterus and thus can wait for ovulation while after too the ova survives for 3 days and can wait for the spermatozoa