Unprotected sex, took tablets, blood test negative. Delayed period reasons?

Hi please help me. I had unprotected sex on the last day of my period (march 17) and took 4 tablets of nordette within 48 hrs and the next 4 after 12 hrs. I had 5 negative HPT results and my period was supposed to arrive april 9. On april 11 i had a blood serum preg test and came up negative. But until today i still dont have my period. Am i pregnant or my period is just delayed? Are blood serum preg tests accurate? Please help. Thanks!
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013