Unprotected sex, took nordette, abdominal cramp. Pregnant? Side effect of nordette?

Hi
I am 22 years old and had unprotected sexual intercourse with my boyfriend. I took nordette-21 as ECP and had my withdrawal bleeding after 8days for 2days since I took nordette I always experience abdominal cramp whenever I lay down and I have to rush to the toilet. Would it be the side effect of nordette? well, it's been three weeks now that I experience such effect. How long would it last? Do you think I am pregnant? It's really freaking me out.
Looking forward to your response
Thank you
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013