Unprotected sex, took morning after pill, delayed period, have mood swing, headache. What is the cause?

I m 17 and I have had sex with a lad about 2 months ago and he came inside of me and got the mourning after pill , everything was going well I got my period so i knew I wasn t pregnant, but 2- 3 weeks ago I had sex again and Im not shure if the lad came in me or not as we did not use any contraception , I have being felling really unwell and thought it was period pains but have not got my period yet I don t know if the mourning after pill is effecting my periods or if I am pregnant I am very scared. Im very tired but I nearly always am, I have mood swings quite badly and it s recking my head can you please help me? :(
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012
HAI
WELCOME TO HCM
CHECK YOUR URINE FOR PREGNANCY.
IF IT IS NEGATIVE YOU CAN TAKE PROGESTRONE PILLS TO GET YOUR PERIOD.
UNPROTECTED SEX IS NOT SAFE.
IT WILL PRODUCE PELVIC INFECTION AND UNWANTED PREGNANCY.
BETTER USE CONDOME DURING SEX OR TAKE CONTRACEPTIVE PILL.