Unprotected sex, took 4 pills of Nordette. When should be the other dosage?

Hi Dr.,I am KC, and im from the philippines. i d like to ask whether my dosage of Nordette as an Emergency contraceptive was right. I had unprotected sex for the 1st time with my boyfriend at around 2am today, but he didnt come inside me. However, just to be sure, i took 4pills of Nordette by pfizer (all 4 in one gulp) at 3:15pm. and now i need to wait for 12hrs for the next dose- another 4pills by 3:15am. is this right? i just heard about nordette online, i havent consulted an obgyn about this.
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012