Unprotected sex, tingly sensation in urethra. What could be causing this?

Hi I had and have unprotected sex with only my girlfriend this past Saturday and just Monday I had a tingly sensation in my urethra nothing more no burn itch but if I squeeze my penis pressing th urethra it gives the kinda itch scratch correlation where if I continuously squeeze it it will rid this feeling... I m faithful and so is m partner so I m confused about this... I ve never had anthing and we ve been together over a yr and have unprotected se x often any anwers for this?... I plan to go to the Dr tomorrow
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013