Unprotected sex, taken plan b, feels queasy, bloated, sore nipples, back pain, frequent urination. Side effects of the pill?

i had sex friday night and the condom broke and i was ovulating a few hours later i took the plan b pill . Since monnday i have been waking up kinda queezy, bloated, sore nipples , lots of lower back pains, and pee a lot, heart burn . a lot of the same things plus some that i had with my first pregnancy at 3 weeks. my period isnt due till the end of next week. Is this a fluke or could it be side effects of the pill?
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012