Unprotected sex, taken morning after pill, got periods. Chances of pregnancy?

Hi, I just want to make sure i am not pregnant. I had unprotected sex on 18th june and took the morning pill within the next few hours, then on the 24th of june again i had unprotected sex but there was no ejaculation this time (my boyfriend is sure of this) and in the morning i got my period but i think the period was because of the pill because i had i only for 4 days and i got my period for the same 4 days in the same month, the last time i had the morning pill. i just want to know, that period means i can t be pregnant right? i mean, i just want to make sure i don t need to be worried? thank you!
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012