Unprotected sex, taken mensovit, yet do not have any period symptoms. What else can be done to get periods?

Hi, I am Madhumathi from problem is last month 5th of Sept i had sex with my husband that day was 6th day of my period i had sex with out condom ... this month i had sex on 2nd of Oct without condom i have missed my period this month i took mensovite tablet i have completed taking the tablet yesterday but i am not feeling any pain or signs in my body for getting period ..... Can you please tell me weather theres any chances for getting pergnent........can i no what should i do to get my period
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012