Unprotected sex, taken i-pill, now have cold, fever, stomach ache. Reason?

hello I had probably unprotected sex with my girl freind on last sunday I ejaculated but did not inserted penis but in doubt she took i pill on monday. now she is having cold, fever and stomach ache . am worryng. we can not share to parents she is just taking some antibiotics given by doctor. what should we do we fear that sperm may touch on start of uterus and last month on 28th she had her periods. tommorow is 28th. please help.
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012