Unprotected sex, taken i-pill, have nausea, back pain, minor bleeding, constipation since intercourse. Could I be pregnant?

i had unprotected sex ( more than once) two days after the last day of my period ( i have a cycle of 28 days, so this was the seventh day), and i took an i-pill (morning after contraceptive pill) after 48 hours but before 72 hours. I have had nausea , back pain , minor bleeding (with a little white discharge), constipation . It s been 10 days since i had intercourse..... could i be pregnant?? and how soon can i take a home pregnancy test?? how sure would it be?? what is the most sure way of checking?? please help...
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012