Unprotected sex, taken contraceptive pill. Is MT pill safe for abortion?

hi doct. i m rajni and i had unprotected sex with my partner, i feel m pregnant and even i had taken contraceptive pill in same day and then after 15 day again for safe side, but still i no periods has been start, my date is 25th for period, and i cant tak test, bt i hv taken MT pill, can it will safe for abortion . my main problem is i can go to gynecologist , bcz of sociaty. plz help me to take Mt pill and how much time it will take for abortion
Asked On : Tue, 6 Nov 2012