Unprotected sex, taken Plan B. Taken ascorbic acid tablets, yellow vaginal discharge. Abortion pills?

hi its been 4 day since i had unprotected sex. and i was stupid enough to have sex after taking plan b first within 2 hrs before. and the other day my boyfriend gave me a pack of ascorbic acid tablets and he said take two everyday it will make you have your period soon. and now day 4 this morning i leaked out this yellowish whiteish clear fluids from my vagina . i need help. should i take another plan b pill soon. or plan on buying an abortion pill?
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012