Unprotected sex, swollen labia minoras, less discharge with yellowish color. STD?

HI I am 19 and I recently had unprotected sex with my partner a week ago and we are both STD free. But a couple of days later both of my labia minoras have become a little swollen nothing too serious but i can notice and they are very sensitive, they don't burn but they itch a little nothing too serious. And i have been discharging a little and it's a really light yellowish kind of color with a very mild sent to it. Should i be concerned about this? Have i developed an STD? What can i do to fix this problem?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013