Unprotected sex, swollen labia, burning on urination, yellowish white skin on labia. Treatment?

I stopped my birth control last month and I noticed swelling of my labia . Then last week I was intimate with someone. That night, it burned when I peed and I had what looks like a cut on the inside of my labia right by where I pee. It looks like a chunk of skin was taken off and it s yellowish white. I also have a couple bumps on my labia. What could this be?
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern what the history is given here I could say that such little trauma is common when coitus done with improper position with uneven pressure, for the safe side you can apply the Povidone Ointment, otherwise this could come around on its own, take care for next time, hope this information helps you, have a nice day.