Unprotected sex, started to bleed, got yeast infection, had gas. Negative HPT. What is wrong?

Hi, I am confused and I hope you can help me. My boyfriend and I have been having unprotected sex for almost two months now. I have my period at the beginning of December 2012 and then two weeks later I had a weird period that lasted two days and then stopped and then spotted a little bit a day later. I didn t have my period when I was due to have it and I haven t started bleeding again yet. I am quite a bit late. About a week after I had the weird spotting I started feeling extremely tired and bloated. I started being very irritable towards everyone and everything and I got a yeast infection which I have not had since I was in middle school. I have terrible gas and I have been eating strange things that I don t even realize I am eating until someone says something about it. I have also been eating more than usual, I usually eat once or twice a day but I have been snacking all day long lately and I have terrible migraines. About three days ago my nipples started being sore and it s just getting a little worse each day. I have taken three HPT and they were all negative and I just went to the doctor and got a blood test and it was negative. I honestly don t know what to do, can you help me please!!
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013