Unprotected sex, started periods, repeated intercourse, pinkish spotting. Pregnancy symptoms?

Yes sept 18 i had intercourse with my boyfriend, we didnt use any protection and he climax inside me but i startex my menstrual . After i finished we bad intercourse for pass two days after, and we dont use any protection, on the 28 of sept i wiped myself after urinate and it was pinkish an as well as today oct 2 i wiped an seen the pinkish spot again. Can i be pregnant?
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012
Hello.
Since you had unprotected intercourse just before and after your periods, the chances of conception are minimal. The mild spotting could be the left over blood from your periods.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
drrakhitayal@gmail.com