Unprotected sex, spotting, short periods cycle, watery blood discharge. Causes for symptoms?

i had intercourse on the 2nd when i was supposed to be ovulatin. i started spotting on the 9, and started a heavier flood on the 12 but it was lighter then my normal period it only lasted for 2 days and i continued to keep spotting until the 13 i stop, and today the 15 i had one watery blood discharge the smell kind of weird my last period was on 12-15-2012 my cycle is between 28-29 my menstruation last between 3-4 days
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013