Unprotected sex, spotting, light colored mucus. On pills, IUD, stopped pills. Pregnant?

I have started the pill from the iud in the past 2months. Last month I stared myperiod a week to soon still on hormorn pills then stoped when I started the sugar pill. I have had unpertected sex with my husben ever since. Now I m 4 days late n started a light colored mucusy spotin period that has never happed. Its not a full flow so I don t kbnow if I need to take a text to see if I m pregnant. What could this all mean???
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012