Unprotected sex, spotting during periods due, fatigue, low appetite. Cause?

me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex about 4 days ago a day before her period and she says shes spotting but yesterday she told me her spotting got darker and not for me to worry that she should be getting her period but all she is doing spotting i am worried due to the fact shes not a doctor and she is going 5 days late for her period so if you could help explain this to me it would great thank you some syntums i have noticed with her is fatigue she doesent eat as much and she hasent been going to the bathroom as much
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  19 Awaiting Answer