Unprotected sex, spotting, bloating, cramps, sore breasts. Am i pregnant?

hello i had unprotected sex almost 2weeks ago while spotting a little ,,, i still got my period a few days after ....but just this week i have been super bloated with lots of cramps and sore breasts worse then pms 1st time this has happened my jeans dnt fit ...i only get cramps n boating while im pmsing ...was wondering if its possible i could b pregnant
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013
Hello, I would be happy to help you with your question.

If you are having unprotected intercourse, and you are having symptoms that might suggest pregnancy, then yes, you might be pregnant. A home pregnancy test will turn positive about 2-3 weeks after conception. So you need to repeat the test in 1-2 weeks.

I hope that this helps. If you have more questions, please click on "ASK ME A QUESTION" link above to directly ask me a question!