Unprotected sex, sore penis, painful for partner when inserted into vagina. Normal symptoms?

Hi, I recently had sex which was unprotected I ve only had sex about 7 times same girl all unprotected, she has a coil and has been checked all good, I notice when I put my dick in her it hurts a little think the skin needs to be stretched, anyway I ve noticed that my dick has a different smell than usual, dont know how to describe its not terrible but it s little odd and my dick is still a bit sore but I think that s because the foreskin needs to stretch, my dick is a little red 2 assuming because it s sore, is this all normal when having sex?
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012